Diamond discs «DiamanteX»
Distinctive features over similar:
- Do not contain rubber in the base.
- Do not fill up the edge.
- Work plane, angle and periphery.
- Not “crumble.”
- Ideal for sharpening, straightening and polishing carbide pins, drill bits, and other carbide and high speed steel tools.
- The service life is 5-8 times longer than analogues.
- Not “floats” at local overheating.
- Point withstands heat up to 200 degrees.
- Working speed: 100-8000. Max: 15000.
- Available to any faction, from rough grinding to ultra fine polishing.
- The diamond content in each disc is 4 ct.